albumentations is a fast image augmentation library and easy to use wrapper around other libraries.
- Great fast augmentations based on highly-optimized OpenCV library.
- Super simple yet powerful interface for different tasks like (segmentation, detection, etc).
- Easy to customize.
- Easy to add other frameworks.
You can use pip to install albumentations:
pip install albumentations
If you want to get the latest version of the code before it is released on PyPI you can install the library from GitHub:
pip install -U git+https://github.com/albu/albumentations
You can use this Google Colaboratory notebook to adjust image augmentation parameters and see the resulting images.
- To create a pull request:
- Augmentations overview
- About probabilities.
- Writing tests
- A first test.
- Test parametrization and the @pytest.mark.parametrize decorator.
- Simplifying tests for functions that work with both images and masks by using helper functions.
- Simplifying tests for functions that work with both images and masks by using parametrization.
- Using fixtures.
- Simultaneous use of fixtures and parametrization.
- Hall of Fame